IL DIVO ITALIA

I POST DI DAVID

« Older   Newer »
annalisa_85
view post Posted on 3/11/2008, 18:46

E bene si...è preso un colpo anche a me quando l'ho letto!!! image Accipicchia...se l'avessi saputo prima!!!! ;) ;)

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 3/11/2008, 19:34

uffa uffa e uffa!!!!ma perchèèèè.... è lì ora.... con lei..... aaaaaahhhh se soffro... maronna come soffrooooooooooo!!!!

Vabbè..stiamo calme... INTANTO GRAZIE JENNY PER LA TRADUZIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

InnamorataDellaMusica
view post Posted on 4/11/2008, 21:33

cosa cosa cosa?????? oh mamma mia se l'avessi saputo sarei andata a Roma di corsa avendo disponibilità!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! e con Sara??!!!!!!!! bè peccato intanto aspetto con impazienza Marzoooooo!!!! che cucciolo il nostro David!!!! :P

p.s. Grazie Jenny per la traduzione!!!

fiorecuin
view post Posted on 5/12/2008, 19:30

5/12/2008 dal divo diary del sitone

Hi there,

The last week has been kind of nuts as we've been travelling between Switzerland, Toronto, Japan, the UK...we have a perpetual sense of being three seconds behind reality at the moment!

It was great to be back in Japan as I've always had a fascination with Japanese culture, and the fans who turned up to greet us at the airport gave us a really good reception, they certainly haven't forgotten us over there! As many of you know, I have been learning Japanese for a while, but it's one of those things where we go there so infrequently that by the time I get back around to studying again I forget everything I've learned before. I've been going through three or four chapters from a study book, and every time I have to go back and re-learn them, so I've getting really good at those particular chapters! I know a handful of phrases now, enough to make anyone I attempt them on raise their eyebrows and say, oh you're learning Japanese, why's that?! I will definitely have to push on through before we go back for the tour in the fall so I can get good.

I would love to be able to report more about the trip but we didn't have any time to experience the local culture while we were there. We were doing one morning TV show and we had to go in at 4am to have a soundcheck and get everything ready. After 45 minutes we had everything exactly where we wanted it and all the levels right, but nobody pushed the button on the sound desk to set it all, so when we came back to perform they had all been reset, which meant that the music came in halfway through a verse, we couldn't hear ourselves properly, and this was all on live TV! We were thinking, what the heck do we do now? and that's when you hope all the professionalism kicks in. We ended up having to say, sorry, there have been some technical difficulties, we're going to have to start over, and we did it again and it went really well. That's what I call one of the joys of live performances! There's nothing you can do to help the guy behind the desk, the TV monitor guy, all you can do is sing!

We're performing on X Factor this weekend, which is always very exciting for us. Unfortunately we've never had the opportunity to meet the contestants before - although we performed on the series that Leona won, we didn't get to meet her until the recording of This Is Your Life for Simon. If I was to give them some advice, it would be practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, and then you get to the point where you can really begin to practice, practice, practice, practice, practice! It's just one of those things, the more ingrained something is in your body and voice the more comfortable you become with it and then you don't have to think about it. That's when you can really start to express. You can get caught in trying to make something functional, but then it's difficult to be expressive. The advice I'd always give, whether to a seasoned professional or a beginner, is if they still get nervous then run it through a hundred or so more times! The only time I get a tingle of nerves now is if I haven't been given the time to prepare as much as I'd like.

All the best,
David

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 5/12/2008, 19:34

Grazie Fiore....
ecco... senza volerlo mi ha dato anche consigli per la scuola di canto.... image
quanto lo adoro!!!!!!!!!!! BELLO LUI..... image image

annalisa_85
view post Posted on 5/12/2008, 19:50

Grazie per il post Fiore... image ogni volta che ci scrive è sempre un emozione enorme!!!Che bello che è... :D

StregaPerAmore
view post Posted on 26/1/2009, 16:44

21/01/2009 da "DIVODIARY" del Sitone ...

Hello from sunny Washington DC where it's a balmy 21 degrees fahrenheit. Lol. We are all on route to more tv shows in nyc - the morning show with mike & juliet is first up tomorrow morning where we will perform 'She' for the first time on TV.
Yesterday was history in the making...and we were lucky enough to be there to see it and to be part of it. We were not actually at the Mall to witness the ceremony in person, but watching it on TV, and knowing it was only a few blocks away, was certainly enough to feel like we were there. It was truly inspiring.
At the Inaugural Purple Ball, which was later that night, there was definitely a feeling of hope and anticipation in the air. Anticipation of change. From the actual leader of America, to the renewed hope of a beginning of a real unity of our nation. You could, feel it in the air. The American people are ready to unite and work together as one to create a brighter future and to put the disgraces of our past to rest.
It was very exciting to be present for such a momentous occasion and it was truly an honor for us to be invited to sing for an event that helps support a coming together of what has been, for so many decades, a fractured system. But as both the reds and the blues (republicans and democrats respectively) begin to put aside their differences and work together for the common good of all people, the resulting purple becomes a symbol of what all of us can achieve through cooperation.

I personally felt very proud to be there.

David

------------------------------------------

Ciao da una soleggiata e mite Washington DC dove ci sono 21 gradi Fahrenheit. Stiamo andando a NYC dove faremo alcune apparizioni in TV - The morning show with mike & dulie è il primo domani mattina dove noi canteremo “She” per la prima volta in TV.
Ieri si è fatta la storia...e siamo stati abbastanza fortunati a vederlo e esserne parte. Non eravamo realmente al Mall per testimoniare di persona la cerimonia, ma guardarla in TV e sapere che era a pochi isolati da noi, è stato come se noi fossimo là. E’ stato veramente entusiasmante.
All’Inaugural Purple Ball, successivamente quella notte, c’era una sensazione di speranza e di cambiamento nell’aria. Aria di cambiamento. Dall’attuale Presidente Americano, alla rinnovata speranza di un inizio di una reale unione della nostra nazione. Tu potresti, si sentiva nell’aria. Gli americani sono pronti a unirsi ed a lavorare insieme per creare un futuro più luminoso e mettere da parte le disgrazie.
Ero molto emozionato essere presente ad un’occasione così importante ed è stato veramente un onore per noi essere stati invitati a cantare per un evento che contribuisce a sostenere un insieme di ciò che è stato, per tanti decenni, un sistema fratturato. Ma, come i rossi e i blu (rispettivamente repubblicani e democratici), cominciare a mettere da parte le loro divergenze e lavorare insieme per il bene comune di tutti gli uomini, il conseguente colore viola diventa un simbolo di ciò che ognuno di noi può raggiungere attraverso la cooperazione.

Personalmente mi sento molto orgoglioso di essere stato lì

David

InnamorataDellaMusica
view post Posted on 26/1/2009, 22:12

Grazie Mara!!!!!!sempre fantasticamente fantastico.....bellissimissimissimooooooooooooooooo!!!! image image

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 28/1/2009, 22:52

GRAZIE TRESOR!!!!!!! :)
Profondo il PATATOLO.....
eehehehe ma cavoli... oserei dire.. se hai tempo per scrivere tutta quella roba...
AGGIORNA IL TUO SITO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AL CONCERTO GLIELO DICO.... GIURO!!!!!!!!!!!
( se non mi viene un colpo prima....)

annalisa_85
view post Posted on 29/1/2009, 10:39

Ma come è dolce e profondo il nostro patatoso!!!!
E' perfettoooooooo..... :wub:

DivaloveDivo
view post Posted on 29/1/2009, 20:56

Si Vale avete ragion il Patatoso è molto profondo!!!! image

InnamorataDellaMusica
view post Posted on 27/3/2009, 23:30

27/03/2009
David from Serbia!

We're currently arriving at the airport, on the way to Ljubljana, Slovenia but I just wanted to say hi and let you know what's going on. Things have been really busy but luckily we have great people around us who just tell us day to day where we need to be.

Last night we played Belgrade in Serbia and it was great. It was our first time playing there and we had a fantastic response. There were over 8, 000 people there who had come from all over - Croatia, Yugoslavia and Serbia. It really shows the universality of music in general and that for all of the racial, political, national or whatever boundaries people put up, music pushes past that.

We're really far into the tour now but we're still keeping it fresh. The set remains the same but we do do our best to communicate to whatever country we're in, for example when we're in Germany we'll speak German, Carlos spoke German and I attempted some of my broken German that I learnt in college.

Otherwise when I have a bit of down time to myself I spend it trying to recuperate! I'll go to the gym or get a massage. Otherwise I'll do yoga. I also read a lot and currently have eight or nine audio books with me that I'm listening to. I'm reading one called 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle. It's all about not living in the past and not thinking too hard about the future as they are only imaginary, you have to focus on the now.

That's about it for now. But looking forward to seeing you all on the next leg of the tour,

Love David

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELLO LUI...MAMMA QUANTO è DOLCE!!!DICE CHE è STATO MOLTO IMPEGNATO...CERTO CON NOI!!!BELLISSIMO IL PATATOSO!!! :wub:

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 28/3/2009, 09:16

Grazie ely...quasi quasi lo leggo anke io quel libro....anke se e'stra difficile concentrarsi solo sul presente...
Posto la traduzione oggi pomeriggio...
Beeeeeeello luiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Jenny'93
view post Posted on 29/3/2009, 12:07

ohhhhhhhh quando scrive quel "love david" alla fine.... image

InnamorataDellaMusica
view post Posted on 29/3/2009, 21:47

Un pò in ritardo ma ecco la traduzione...bello luiiiii :wub: :P

David dalla Serbia!

Stiamo arrivando , siamo sulla strada per Lubiana, in Slovenia, ma volevo solo dirvi ciao e farvi sapere cosa sta succedendo. Sono stato veramente occupato, ma per fortuna abbiamo tante persone intorno che ci dicono giorno per giorno dove dobbiamo essere.

Ieri sera abbiamo cantato a Belgrado in Serbia, ed è stato magnifico. E 'stata la prima volta che abbiamo cantato lì e la risposta è stata fantastica. C'erano oltre 8, 000 persone che sono venute da ogni parte - Croazia, Jugoslavia e della Serbia. E 'ciò dimostra veramente l'universalità delle musica , in generale, e questo per tutti i razziali, politici, nazionali o qualunque altro confine che la gente ha, la musica oltrepassa tutto.

Siamo veramente a Tour inoltrato, ma continuiamo a tenerlo fresco (penso che intenda originale e stimolante). Il set rimane lo stesso, ma noi faremo del nostro meglio per comunicare tutto ciò nel paese in cui siamo, per esempio quando eravamo in Germania parlavamo tedesco, Carlos parlava tedesco e io ho tentato alcuni interventi in tedesco che ho imparato quando ero al college.

In caso contrario, quando ho un po 'di tempo per me, mi ritrovo a cercare di recuperare! Vado in palestra o a fare un massaggio. Altrimenti faccio yoga. Ho anche letto un sacco e attualmente ho come me otto o nove libri audio che sto ascoltando. Ne sto leggendo uno che si chiama 'The Power of Now'(La forza di adesso) di Eckhart Tolle. Parla di non vivere nel passato e non pensare in modo troppo difficile al futuro in quanto sono solo immaginari, è necessario concentrarsi sul presente.

Questo per quanto riguarda ora! Ma non vediamo l'ora di vedervi nella prossima tappa del tour.

Love David

30 replies since 7/4/2008, 21:37   509 views