« Older   Newer »
InnamorataDellaMusica
view post Posted on 14/11/2008, 20:31

si è un ragazzo dolcissimo è veramente un amore!!!!!!! :P

StregaForLove
view post Posted on 11/12/2008, 20:46

11/12/2008
The Latest from Seb on Il Divo's Return to the UK for X Factor
As you know, we were back in the UK at the weekend to perform on the X Factor. it was absolutely wonderful to be back in the UK as this is where everything really started for us, plus it's been my home for the past five years. I have to admit I was quite stressed about going on the show. For whatever reason, it's the only show that I get nervous about appearing on - well, Oprah a little bit too. It freaks me out because I obviously know Simon and to see him sitting there as a judge, I feel a little of how the contestants are feeling.

I saw Simon in his dressing room before the performance and had a chat. He was really busy and we had to get ready for the show to ensure our performance was perfect so we didn't get to talk for too long! His dressing room is very simple: a table, a small sofa, fruits, stuff like that, and I also remember three pictures of Frank Sinatra in there too! We saw Cheryl Cole too, and I got to meet Alexandra backstage which was great, I think she's one of the best on the show. She was like, oh my god, I love you guys!! She was really funny about it, really loved us, and I still never get used to it when people react like that! It's always so nice and complimentary.

Afterwards I went straight home to my wife. She's been taking care of the babies for a long time now so it was good to be able to help her so she can have a rest during the night! We're now about to go to Madrid to do TV shows for two days, then we're off to Norway and then to Germany and then back to the UK for GMTV. We have some time off from the 21st and I'll be heading to Australia with my beautiful wife and twins to spend Christmas in her home town of Melbourne. It'll be my first hot Christmas! I'm used to very cold ones, having been in London for the past few years, so it'll be quite strange for me!

All the best,

Love Seb

Paola79
view post Posted on 19/2/2009, 18:59

19/02/2009
SEB REPORTS BACK FROM REHEARSALS
It's a very exciting time for us at the moment as it's the final few days of rehearsal before our world tour starts in Manchester on Saturday. We're all working very hard and everything looks absolutely stunning, very stylish and classy. We've got together the best people we could find from around the world to put this show on - it's a fantastic crew and we're very, very happy.

Our aim has been to bring modern and classical together within the set, both visually and musically. We're fine tuning the performances all the time, but I don't think you ever get it 100% perfect for the first show, just because you need an audience there to see how they're going to react. You might decide to change the order or lose one or two things here and there. I think it's about 98% there already though!

Working with William Baker on the show has been absolutely amazing. He has such an incredible eye for everything, he's very stylish, and I have to say, his vision for Il Divo has been the best we've had so far. He really understands what we need and how we want to present ourselves. We had to spend a while looking for that, and I truly believe that this tour is the best thing we've ever done.

On the day of the first show I will be going for a walk with my wife and kids, just relaxing and having a normal life. Then we'll go to the venue and perform a soundcheck. Afterwards I'll find myself a space on my own and do some vocal warm-ups, get the adrenaline going five minutes before the show, and then once we're on stage we'll just enjoy it and have fun! I think that's the key - it's easy to stress out about whether the lighting will be ok, about the movements etc. but at the end of the day people come to see humanity and something live, they don't always want perfection. I think everyone feels pretty relaxed about it all.

After each show I normally go straight home. It takes me a little while to unwind because the adrenaline is still going so I don't normally go to bed before 2am, but now I'm going to have to try and get to sleep sooner because my kids will be up early in the morning! It'll take a while to adjust but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing lots of you on the tour, I hope you have a fantastic evening.

Love Seb

Patty60
view post Posted on 19/2/2009, 20:21

..............che bel quadretto famigliare........ image cucciolo lui!!!!!!!!

InnamorataDellaMusica
view post Posted on 19/2/2009, 20:23

Ragazze Seb è troppo carino,dolce...come sempre e vedere come pensa alla famiglia è la cosa più bellaaaaaa!!!Che carinooooooooo.... image ma vi rendete conto?!si ricomincia!!!!! image

StregaForLove
view post Posted on 20/2/2009, 22:09

TRADUZIONE ...

E’ un periodo molto eccitante per noi sono gli ultimi giorni di prove prima del World Tour che inizia sabato a Manchester. Stiamo lavorando molto duramente e tutto sembra assolutamente splendido, molto elegante e di classe. Abbiamo con noi le persone migliori che potevamo trovare in tutto il mondo per mettere su questo spettacolo - è una fantastica squadra e siamo molto, molto felici.

Il nostro obiettivo è stato quello di portare moderno e classico insieme all'interno dello spettacolo, sul piano visivo e musicale. Noi curiamo la messa a punto delle “performances“, ma non credo che hai mai la perfezione al 100% per il primo spettacolo, perché hai bisogno del pubblico per vedere come reagisce. Si potrebbe decidere di modificare l'ordine o perdere una o due cose qui e là. Penso che circa il 98% esista già!

Lavorare con William Baker allo show è stato assolutamente magnifico. Ha un incredibile occhio per tutto, è molto elegante, e devo dire, la sua visione de Il Divo è stata la migliore che abbiamo avuto finora. Ha veramente capito di cosa noi abbiamo bisogno e come vogliamo presentarci. Ci abbiamo messo un po’ di tempo per cercarlo, ma credo veramente che questo tour è la cosa migliore che abbiamo mai fatto.

Il giorno del primo spettacolo mi recherò a fare una passeggiata con mia moglie e i bambini, solo relax e come una vita normale. Poi andremo al teatro per le prove. Successivamente mi troverò uno spazio per fare qualche vocalismo, inizierà l'adrenalina cinque minuti prima dello spettacolo, e poi una volta che siamo sul palco ci divertiremo!

Dopo ogni spettacolo, normalmente vado dritto a casa. Ho bisogno di un pò di tempo per rilassarsi perché l'adrenalina è ancora in corso e quindi di solito non vado a letto prima delle 2, ma ora devo cercare di andare a dormire più presto perché i miei figli si svegliano alle prime ore del mattino! Ci vorrà un po’ di tempo per abituarsi, ma sono sicuro che ci riuscirò.

Sono molto ansioso di vedere molti di voi in giro, mi auguro che abbiate una fantastica serata.

Con amore Seb

frappi-uber
view post Posted on 20/2/2009, 22:15

ooooh ma che teneroooo quando parla dei bimbi!!!!
ragazze nn mi sembra vero che STIA RICOMINCIANDO DI NUOVO TUTTO.... IL NS GRANDE SOGNO ...TRA NON MOLTO SARà DI NUOVO REALTà!hihihihihihihihihihihi

StregaForLove
view post Posted on 11/9/2009, 15:18

10 settembre 2009 - Bonjour from Japan from Seb

Hello everyone,

We have just started the Asian tour with those 10 days in Japan.
It feels great to be back on stage and have the chance of meeting you all.
Sorry for being a bit silenced we have been really busy but we are thinking of you all the time.
I hope you for those who came to see us you have a great memory of the show, for those who will come to the show you will enjoy it very much and for those who didn't have a chance to come that you will continue to like our music.
Wherever you are we love singing for you.
Love,
Sebastien

Ciao a tutti,

abbiamo appena iniziato il tour asiatico di 10 giorni in Giappone.
E' davvero bello essere di nuovo sul palco ed avere la possibilità di incontrare tutti voi.
Ci dispiace per il nostro silenzio, siamo stati molto impegnati, ma abbiamo pensato a voi tutto il tempo.
Spero che tutti coloro che sono venuti a vederci abbiano un grande ricordo dello spettacolo, per quelli che verranno spero si godano molto lo spettacolo e a quelli che non hanno avuto la possibilità di venire spero continui a piacere la nostra musica.
Ovunque ci si trovi, amiamo cantare per voi.
Love, [e che lo traduco a fà!]
Sebastien

Edited by StregaPerAmore - 11/9/2009, 21:42

fiorecuin
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 11:52

ieri 12 marzo

First of all, i'd like to thank each and everyone of you for thinking about my 20th birthday sorry 37th lol and for those who didn't i can't blame you i also forgot i was born that day some years ago (not too too long though).
How's things for you ?
Life is great, we are all concentrating and trying to give you a superb album and make sure we all love it, but more importantly that it becomes your favorite.
May the sun shines in all your lives.
love from the Izambards and Il divo, we are thinking about you all the time and we are never far.
xxxx

E' carinissimo davvero Seb...io ho usato il traduttore ma qui so che siete bravissime con l'inglese..e tocca a voi Siren...baci

image image image

annalisa_85
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 15:06

Seb è sempre così dolce e tenero ... quando parla della sua famiglia poi ... !!!

angela46arcimboldi
view post Posted on 15/3/2010, 09:04

Prima di tutto, vorrei ringraziare tutti voi per aver pensato al mio 20° compleanno (chiedo scusa, 37° ah,ah,ah) e per quelli che non l'hanno fatto, non posso biasimarli: anch'io ho dimenticato di essere nato quel giorno alcuni anni fa (non troppi, però).
Come vi vanno le cose?
La vita è meravigliosa. noi ci stiamo concentrando e cerchiamo di darvi un album magnifico e rassicurarvi che vi vogliamo bene, ma la cosa più importante è che diventi il vostro preferito.
Che il sole illumini le vostre vite!
Saluti con affetto da parte degli Izambard e del DIVO.
Pensiamo a voi ogni momento e vi siamo sempre vicino.

(Sarà un uomo meraviglioso? Qualcuno nel sitone ha messo in dubbio che il messaggio sia autentico: se così è, è stato fatto da chi sa imitare bene la sua spontaneità e il suo umorismo)

angela46arcimboldi
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 20:02

Brevissima dichiarazione di Seb, nell'ambito dell' Abu Dhabi Festival 2010, sul sito degli Emirati Arabi Uniti:

Quest'anno Flash Entertainment porterà il quartetto pop di fama mondiale, IL DIVO, all'Abu Dhabi Festival in un concerto all'aperto, che segue l'esibizione trionfale di Andrea Bocelli dell'anno scorso. Sebastien Izambard, membro de IL DIVO, dice:
"Conoscere altre culture e altri Paesi è uno dei vantaggi di far parte de IL DIVO. Pertanto non vediamo l'ora di tornare in Medio Oriente ed esibirci ad Abu Dhabi per la prima volta, partecipando al fantastico Abu Dhabi Festival 2010.
Oltre alle nostre più famose hits, aspettatevi delle sorprese durante la nostra esibizione".

mariamalibran
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 21:42

questo è un uomo che a trovarlo, a trovarlo? è na parola, <_< -_- lo sposerei subito, ma il problema è trovarlo......

calimera64
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 21:58

SEI ARRIVATA TARDI.......METTITI IN CODA!!!!

mariamalibran
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 22:03

si prima la moglie poi voi, vabbè si ho capito....
ma c'è un fac simile su questa terra? o sti ragazzi carlito a parte sono alieni?
carlo , è fin troppo umano image image image image

53 replies since 7/4/2008, 21:45   1352 views