IL DIVO ITALIA

IL DIVO PRESENTA THE PROMISE A BARCELLONA IL 30 10 2008, marilina al Party de IL DIVO

« Older   Newer »
marilina
view post Posted on 31/10/2008, 17:32

TESTO DI MARILINA,.....TRADUZIONE ....DI MOWESA...(ps sei un MITO!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I went to Barcelona!
Last night, with 300 VIP guests, celebrities, spor champions and media representatives from all over the world, I WAS THERE!
I had been informed of this invitation a week ago by Sony BMG.
That's why since then, I keep jumping for joy all over the place, smiling to everyone, even the police guy I was ticketed by the other day.
During this past week I haven't eaten much, slept only a few hours... but dreamt the whole way through.
To the point that on my way there during one of the (very) few moments of rationality I thought: "with all the dreams you've been dreaming lately, reality will leave you disappointed, my dear diva..." Instead, as it always happens when I meet IL DIVO, reality was even better that the dream... AS ALWAYS!
Sony arrangements were just perfect!
A big car came to pick me up at the airport and took me to the HILTON!
I had already been into other hotels of the same chain but this one to me was...the most beautiful to me...(ahhh, power of the DIVOs)...

It took me double the usual time to get ready, first because my hands were shaking, then because I have to admit that smiling non stop creates some trouble during make up...
Perfectly on time (Urs' style) I reached the hall and there I met the ones that would have become my colleagues (that's the right word, as we weere in charge for the event report) from Nederlands to Canada, from USA to France.
At the entrance of the MUSEO NATIONAL DE L’ARTE DE CATALUNIA, there was the red carpet and barriers all around with many people trying to see the guests.
I played the diva for the night, walking on the red carpets in front of flashes and cameras, my heart pounding already.
The museum hall was crowded. There we were greeted by the USA Sony menager Karen, andd we toasted with champagne and delicious canapes.
While checking for our seats in the room I saw walking in front of me... MY DIVOs.
Beautiful and smiling they crossed the whole room and we didn't get to see them for the rest of the dinner.
The OVAL ROOM of the Museum, that held the dinner was decorated with what I will call from now on, DIVO STYLE! A charming armony of red and black. Only black and red.
Red the soft lights, black for the fine muslin tableclothes.
Black and red the decorated crystal goblets.
There were high chendeliers at the center of the tables, and the light of those candles illuminated the perfumed petals of roses spreaded all over the place.
I ate delicious things with imronounceable names.
To make it short: mushrooms and chestnut cream, crudite' andd salmon gateau, beef with a Porto sauce, fruit cubes served inside ice glasses, a wonderful warm chocolate mousse, on a level with the best Swiss confictionery (Urs might have given some sdvices)
To end with…sweety and coffee.
After a while Simon Cowell Introduced the guys.
He thanked them and praised their qualities in front of everybody.
THE PROMISE…(which I would call the FIFTH WONDER...)
It's clear how much Simon is proud of them.
They came in like that…..DIVO STYLE….From the top of the high staircase of the OVAL ROOM, between sounds, lights... and applauses!
There was a dream scenography…..and everything was perfect already...
But IL DIVO singing... they are above any other beauty!
To be able to take part at this, watching MY GUYS performing... introducing their songs, taking turns with their powerful voices, confidently moving on the stage, it's something you don't forget...NEVER!
Ohhh, I described many times my DIVOs, but it's getting harder and harder: to be able to translate in words the feelings with them even getting better and more handsome time after time!
Oh, me, I listen from Mozart to Debussy, from Madfonna to Claudio Baglioni...well, when I see IL DIVO performing it's like swimming in a warm sea.
They are poetry.
They are really different...better than anything else.
They sang 5 songs... it's been like a tornado, one better and more charming than the other, even if so different from one another.
The power of Love
Allelujah
The winner takes it all
Amazing Grace
Adagio
There are no words to describe them.. you just have to listen... possibly in deep silence...magic...
At the end only a few of us had the chance to greeet them and thak them..
They all recognized me...
Carlos hugged me and sayd: Hola..como estas?
David..in italian asked me if I like THE PROMISE…..
I told him I think it's the best ….so far….
Seb asked where is the Milan interview (it will be ready shortly).
Urs….ohh Urs….asked how I was....me...he spoke in italian too…and when I told him that THE PROMISE….is PERFECT...and also BREAK A LEG! Well, he burst into laughter... while shaking my hand, happy and quiet.
Ohhh yes, they really are a HAPPY BAND!
And we are HAPPY DIVAS!
This is the Divo's style: beautiful, perfect, happy!
I really think we need it... just a little dose... but DAILY!

Edited by StregaForLove - 31/10/2008, 20:30

TeddyBear_Girl
view post Posted on 13/11/2008, 23:55

Marilina, la ringrazio per condividere i tuoi ricordi con noi. Che onore di essere scelto per trascorrere una serata con Il Divo! .., E si guardò in modo squisito nel vostro bel vestito. Lei ha fatto tutto il Diva del Mondo fieri. Mi sono così felice per te!, Lei ha avuto tanti sogni.
Baci
Cynthia

1 replies since 31/10/2008, 17:32   223 views