IL DIVO ITALIA

21 agosto 2010 Vietnam, Miss Vietnam World 2010

« Older   Newer »
StregaPerAmore
view post Posted on 24/7/2010, 16:48

IL DIVO PARTECIPERA' A "Miss Vietnam World 2010" IL 21 agosto ..... wow

http://vtv.vn/Articl...eda5bc92bb.html

Il Divo will perform in VN

The famous quartet Il Divo will arrive to VN for the first time to perform only one show in the final evening of Miss Vietnam World 2010 at Vinpearl Land. The final will be broadcast live on VTV3 and VTV4 on August 21st.

The information was officially confirmed and announced by the organization of Miss Vietnam World pageant after fulfilling the procedure of negotiation and contract via the counterpart of professional celebration.

With the same way of organizing and elaborately design by the famous directors of VN (were consulted of art and organized by organizations and directors from Miss Earth), the attendance of more than 40 excellent contestants, the most famous singers in Vietnamese showbiz… the presence and the performance of Il Divo “Male Divine Performers”, absolutely will make the evening final of Miss Vietnam World become a festival of music and beauty, an impressive, high classed and most memorable final in VN and maybe in the whole South East Asia region so far.

Talking about coming to perform in the final of Miss Vietnam World 2010, held at Vinpearl Land, Nha Trang, VN, Carlos Marin, representative for Il Divo, said: “We have heard much about beautiful, peaceful and friendly Vietnam and this will be the first time for us to be here and we are honored and happy. More importantly, in the first time performing in VN, we will sing in the beauty festival of Vietnamese Community around the world, that is the final of Miss Vietnam World 2010”

Carlos also said that this would be a great chance for Il Divo to express the gratitude to Vietnamese fans: “Il Divo will do all the best to contribute to the success of this important event and will bring to the final the party full of colorful music. See you at the final of Miss Vietnam World 2010.”

In the occasion announcing Il Divo performing at the final of Miss Vietnam World 2010, Mr. Le Khac Hiep, vice organizer of the pageant, said: “In the attempt to help Miss Vietnam World pageant to become “the brand of the beauty” which is famous not only in Vietnam and the Vietnamese Community around the world but also all over the world; in order to popularize the image of the country and show to the world its professional organized level and the rank… the organization has decided to invite Il Divo to VN and perform only one show in the final of the pageant… The final of Miss Vietnam World 2010 will be a great cultural festival and Il Divo will be the ‘special dish’ in that party”

Not only the audience who can watch the final live, can the audience at home also watch on television on VTV3, VTV4.

There will be a press conference on 19/8 in Ho Chi Minh City and they will fly to Nha Trang to perform at the final on 21/8. According to the organization, all of the performance of Il Divo will be kept in secret till the last minute!

InnamorataDellaMusica
view post Posted on 24/7/2010, 17:12

Bene bene...questo tour sembra iniziare all'insegna della pace....belli loro cercano di portare pace....

calimera64
view post Posted on 26/7/2010, 18:39

SI, FINALE DI MISS MONDO, BELLI TRA LE BELLE!

divas
view post Posted on 27/7/2010, 11:53

image EEEEHHHH NOI GUANDO VEDERE LORO!!!!!!UFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................ME SENTIRE DANDO SOLAAAAAAAAAA..................ME USCIRE FUORI DI TESTA!!!!!!!NN AVERE NOTATO VERO!!!!!!!!!VOI AIUDARE ME VEROOOOO????? image

Cuicani
view post Posted on 4/8/2010, 07:07

certo!! i divi saranno a Vietnam ... mentre io compio gli anni!!!

hehehe... belli loro...

StregaPerAmore
view post Posted on 4/8/2010, 17:32

Questi sono i link per vedere i canali vietnamiti che dovrebbero trasmettere la finale ...

VTV3
http://manguonweb.com/xem-truyen-hinh/truyenhinhvtv3.asp

VTV4
http://manguonweb.com/xem-truyen-hinh/truyenhinhvtv4.asp

rita b.
view post Posted on 6/8/2010, 22:31

Grazie Mara! ;)

Mi posso immaginare quel marpione di Seb.....in mezzo a tutte quelle bellezze! <_< <_< <_<

StregaPerAmore
view post Posted on 19/8/2010, 16:42

I RAGAZZI ALL'AEROPORTO ....

E ALLA CONFERRENZA STAMPA ......

Edited by StregaPerAmore - 19/8/2010, 17:58

NellaSirenForever
view post Posted on 19/8/2010, 18:39

BELLIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
Sembrano in formissima :woot: , Seb continua a tenere i capelli cortissimi.... :( ....

StregaPerAmore
view post Posted on 19/8/2010, 19:54

VIDEO DELLA CONFERENZA STAMPA ....

Edited by StregaPerAmore - 23/8/2010, 23:15

fiorecuin
view post Posted on 19/8/2010, 20:34

image image image image image image image image image devo aggiungere altro?
Sono belisimimisimi...e....URS....capelli belli.... lunghi....me morta!!!! :woot:

StregaPerAmore
view post Posted on 19/8/2010, 20:40

ALTRE 2 FOTINE ...

Paola79
view post Posted on 19/8/2010, 21:33

Belli loro ... :wub:

StregaPerAmore
view post Posted on 20/8/2010, 10:30

ECCOLO IL VERO "DIVO" .... image

P.S.: image

dasca
view post Posted on 20/8/2010, 11:30

diciamo che.... sei un pò di parte.... ma hai perfettamente RAGIONEEE!!!! che meraviglia di UOMO!!!!! imageimageimage Cmq devo dire SPLENDIDI ed in piena forma tutti quanti!!!! image

41 replies since 24/7/2010, 16:48   1179 views