IL DIVO ITALIA

I POST DI SEB

« Older   Newer »
StregaForLove
view post Posted on 7/4/2008, 21:45

Forum: Il Divo Archive Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:24 pm Subject: Hi everybody Fron Sebastien

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a little hello to everyone.
We are working in Sweden on the new album and experimenting things, trying new things. It s going to be amazing. We are so happy to take the time to deliver an amazing album.
We are not forgetting you at all and want to send you all a big kiss on our behalf.

Happy celebration day and see you very soon

Sebastien
x

imageimageimageimageimage

Forum: Il Divo Archive Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:16 pm Subject: HELLO FROM SEB FROM DUBAI

Hello everyone,

How are you ? I don't know how to thank you for all your support for us il divo, AMTM (the shoe) and making libre so important in my life excisting. You are the most generous fans that all band can hope to have and faithfull to us.
I know i may sound repetitive but this is fabulous and hard to express for a frenchman .

I hope to see you all very soon again.
Lots of love,
Sebastien. :D

Forum: Il Divo Archive Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:14 pm Subject: SEBASTIEN FROM LONDON....

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 !!!! Here's 2008 being the year that aspirations became reality,success and happiness reined.
We want to wish you health, prosperity peace in the world and all the things you all wish for wherever you are.
Please don't forget us as we don't forget you we are working on a very very surprising album the best of the best.
Lots of love From Il divo. See you all very soon.
Sebastien

Forum: The Lounge Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:14 am Subject: Many many thanks for my BD...Seb

G'day everybody,

How things for you all ?
I hope you are all very good.
I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for my birthday, it was very special to me to read you.
I wish you back as well a happy birthday wherever you are and whenever it is. May all your dreams come true in this world.
Thanks you for not forgetting Il Divo, be ready for the best best best album to come out.
Love Seb.
xxx

Edited by StregaForLove - 7/4/2008, 23:38

Lagrima_de_jesus
view post Posted on 24/5/2008, 17:42

ragazze!!!

le miei mani tremavano forte fortissimi!!

G'day everyone.
I hope you are all very well. We are now recording the new album where we are putting all of our heart to make it sounded great and hoping you will love it.
This album is even more special for me because Renee and I are thrilled to announce you the birth of our 2 beautiful babies Luca (a big boy) and Rose (surely a girl) borned on the 20th of March 2008.
We are so happy and as you know because tomorrow it's mother's day in France.
I want to wish you all a very special mother's day on our behalf and wish to my beautiful futur wife an amazing mother's day. You have been the most courageous person i have ever met in my life Renee and you our fans have been so supportive of us and so respectfull.
love to all of you,
Sebastien, Renee, Luca and Rose xxxxx

Ora non ho tempo di tradurlo perche vado fuori a comprare qual cosa per I piccini nuovi di Pappa Sebastien.

baci

Tina

Edited by StregaForLove - 25/5/2008, 10:56

StregaForLove
view post Posted on 25/5/2008, 07:45

Scusate ...ma ieri sera quando ho letto la notizia ... con la mente ero ancora nel DIVOMONDO di MILANO ... però stamattina l'ho messa a fuoco .... e dal post di Seb mi sembra di capire che è molto orgoglioso dei suoi piccoli ... e se lui è felice ... lo siamo anche noi ... forse non tutte .... ma così è la vita !

Alle Siren .... image

ElyBarlow
view post Posted on 27/5/2008, 11:34

vi lascio qui la traduzione in Italiano del post di Seb:

Buongiorno a tutte.
Spero che stiatre tutte bene. Stiamo registrando il nuovo album e ci stiamo mettendo tutto il nostro cuore per farlo essere un grande album che voi amiate.
Questo album è ancora più speciale per me perchè Renee ed io siamo elettrizzati di annunciarvi la nascita dei nostri due bellissimi bambinibe Luca (un ragazzone) and Rose (certamente una bambina) nati il 20th of Marzo 2008.
Siamo davvero felici perchè come saprete domani è la Festa della Mamma in Francia.
Voglio augurare a voi tutte una speciale Festa della Mamma e augurare alla mia bellissima futura moglie una stupefacente festa della mamma. Sei stata la persona più coraggiosa che abbia incontrato in tutta la mia vita Renee e voi le nostre fans ci avete supportato molto e siete state molto rispottose nei nostri confronti.
con amore a tutte voi,
Sebastien, Renee, Luca e Rose xxxxx

Sono davvero contenta per Seb.I nomi che hanno scelto per i due gemellini mi piacciono tantissimo. Però certo che la notizia mi ha un pò spiazzata li per li..sono ancora emozionata!!!!

StregaForLove
view post Posted on 28/8/2008, 20:15

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:50 pm Post subject: We did it.... Yeahhhhhhh from Seb and Renee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G'day everyone,

We, all four can't thank you enough for making us feeling home. England is in our heart, as i said many times this is our home now and where everything took place for us. We really loved it, i hope the royal family liked it too and hope we weren't too noisy lol
They were some great performer don't you think? I can't personally wait to see the UK having a beautiful time in 2012.
Renee and I would like to thank you as well so much for you contineous support and for your wishes for our wedding which took place on the 17th of August. It was one of the most emotional moments in my life. I felt like singing in a front of thousands of people. You know this feeling when you perform a song you've never sung and you hope you will like it. Again thanks for being such an amazing support to our life and being so respectful towards our privacy. We can't ask for better fans than you, you are simply the best....
Hey guys let me tell you today i heard a new song on the next album it's so powerfulllllllll omg it's just the best tune we've ever, ever recorded.
I'm very nervous about this new album because as a band we took so much risk and time to make the best of all four.
I'm wondering what songs you think we have done. If you get it all i promise.....we will sing it to you lol
Love to you all and again big big thank youssssssss

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 4/9/2008, 19:54

questi post li potremmo chiamare... TRACCE DI VITA.....
quindi..... patatoso... potrebbe anche essere defunto... image

come mi sarebbe piaciuto vedere il visino di Seb al matrimonio... non so perchè...
certo che ora...boh mi sembra come se si fosse ribaltato tutto.. mi sembra così strano...
voi di certo mi capirete. (vedi COZZA) ... ecco, mi sento frastornata riguardo a loro... forse è successo tutto in fretta e senza preavviso... mah...

Maronna... quando toccherà a LUI.... cosa mi capiterà.......... image

StregaForLove
view post Posted on 4/9/2008, 20:01

TI VERRA' UN COCCOLONE ... COSA VUOI CHE SUCCEDA ... image

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 4/9/2008, 20:03

OH ADESSO SI CHE SONO MENO PREOCCUPATA....
GRAAAAAZIE Nèèè!!!!!!!!!! image

StregaForLove
view post Posted on 4/9/2008, 20:04

E DE CHE ... LE AMICHE SERVONO NEL MOMENTO DEL BISOGNO ... image

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 4/9/2008, 20:55

CIUSTO..... BRAFA image

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 24/9/2008, 19:31

I love our new website from Seb

My first message here, it's such a beautiful website, i love it.
We wanted to give you a better website and more interactivity with us, keep you more up to date.
I hope we will have fun here all together.
What do you think of the choice of the songs on the new album, as you already have few names of what they are ?
What do you think of the website ?
Are you ready to have fun with us ?
Big kisses from the Izambards xxxxx

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 13/11/2008, 18:26

12/11/2008
The Latest Update from Seb
Hi everyone!

Well, yesterday was obviously the first big day for the release of the album. It's very exciting to be back, and also a bit scary! It's as if we've been on a rollercoaster over the last few weeks, doing so many different things, whether it was launching our album in Mexico, being called in to do Oprah at the last minute, travelling to Spain, we've been to so many countries in such a little time!

Any free time that I have at the moment I spend with my family, even if it's just a couple of hours. When I'm away I phone my wife every day and try to spend a couple of hours with my kids on Skype, reading a book to them, something like that, it's so important to me.

We do still get nervous about what the reaction will be like when we release something and how people will perceive the new record. It feels like a first date, you have no idea how it's going to go! It's so good to have something that you're excited about though, it always makes it easier to promote. The new album has some songs that are very much like Il Divo and some others are very different, so it's been really interesting to take it out to the fans and find out what they think.

We haven't had much time yet to meet with fans unfortunately because of how busy our schedule has been - every time we do a TV show we're rushed in and out again. We did GMTV yesterday though and got to meet some fans very briefly there. They are so loyal and patient, it's quite amazing to see. The weather was terrible so it couldn't have been a fabulous time for them, but it's always such a pleasure to see them, and it makes us realise how lucky we are to have fans that support us in the way they do!

We really hope everyone is enjoying the album...we tried hard to keep our promise and make it our best yet!

All the best
Seb

fiorecuin
view post Posted on 13/11/2008, 18:37

Ma che tenero è! Legge le favole ai suoi bambini attraverso skype! Dolce Seb!

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 13/11/2008, 18:54

Si.... Seb è così tenero che sembra quasi irreale........!!!!!!!!E' troppo un amore...... image

annalisa_85
view post Posted on 13/11/2008, 20:03

E' vero anche Seb è molto dolce,passa il tempo libero possibile con i figli leggendo loro le favole,troppo dolce!!! ;)

53 replies since 7/4/2008, 21:45   1352 views