IL DIVO ITALIA

IL DIVO TO MILAN, Questions and Opinions...

« Older   Newer »
FunnyVali
view post Posted on 1/10/2008, 23:57

HELLO IL DIVO FANS OF THE WORLD!!
the Italians Girls welcome you in their Forum for this special Occasion...
Il Divo has visited us yesterday 30th September 2008... and for us it's been a dream come true...
we all want to share these magical moments with you, we have many pics and maaaany things to say but we know that part of you doesn't know our language... for this reason we've created this section... if You have Questions or something to say about this event we will answer and talk with you.

thanks for visiting us!!!Hugs

Edited by FunnyVali - 2/11/2008, 12:50

TeddyBear_Girl
view post Posted on 1/11/2008, 21:51

Hi ladie's,

Well what to say to such lucky group of Diva's , but wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
I so love the interview clip,.... Marliina I think I would have melted like butter in front of our Ursy!
Vali, sweetheart I'm so happy you got your beautiful picture with David!, Antonella your face was just priceless when you saw the guy's , you were so cute!. Mara, I could tell you were in Divo Heaven , the smile on your face was bigger than life! Giuly Fairy what a great B-Day present for you girlfriend, I want my next like that too! lol , Francesca you and Antonella you girls had quite a debate going on there between Carlos & Urs!
I thought was so funny, but I have to agree with you Francesca URS, URS , URS for me too!!! all the way!
Antonella don't be mad with me, I do love them all (I promise!...lol)

And to all the ladies that I don't know by name YET!, Thank You all for sharing your time with the Divo's!

Love , Hug's & Kisses
Cynthia

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 2/11/2008, 13:29

CYNTHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....I'm so happy to hear from you!!!!!!!!Are you ok?
Thanks,
Have you watched all the pics and videos????
We're still on cloud nine, and we can't wait for the concerts!!!!
Yes I'm so happy to have met tha guys and David... and took a pic with him...OMG...it was my dream... I felt so strange and happy in those moments image !!!!!!!!!!
I hope you will come to visit us very often!hugs!

CITAZIONE (TeddyBear_Girl @ 1/11/2008, 21:51)
Hi ladie's,

Well what to say to such lucky group of Diva's , but wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
I so love the interview clip,.... Marliina I think I would have melted like butter in front of our Ursy!
Vali, sweetheart I'm so happy you got your beautiful picture with David!, Antonella your face was just priceless when you saw the guy's , you were so cute!. Mara, I could tell you were in Divo Heaven , the smile on your face was bigger than life! Giuly Fairy what a great B-Day present for you girlfriend, I want my next like that too! lol , Francesca you and Antonella you girls had quite a debate going on there between Carlos & Urs!
I thought was so funny, but I have to agree with you Francesca URS, URS , URS for me too!!! all the way!
Antonella don't be mad with me, I do love them all (I promise!...lol)

And to all the ladies that I don't know by name YET!, Thank You all for sharing your time with the Divo's!

Love , Hug's & Kisses
Cynthia

"beh, cosa dire ad un gruppo di dive così fortunate, meraviglioso meraviglioso ,meraviglioso!!
Mi è piaciuto tanto il video dell'intervista...Marilina, penso che mi sarei sciolta come il burro davanti al nostro Ursy!
Vali, tesoro sono così felice che hai ottenuto la tua bella foto con David! Antonella, vedere la tua faccia quando hai visto i ragazzi è stato senza prezzo, eri così carina! Mara, Potrei dire che eri nel Divo paradiso, il sorriso sul tuo viso era più grande che mai....
Giuly, che bel regalo di compleanno per te, anche il mio prossimo comple lo voglio così! Ahah, Francesca tu e Antonella avete avuto un piccolo dibattito tra Carlos e Urs! E' stato così divertente, ma devo concordare con te Francesca URS, URS ,URS anche per me!!!in assoluto!
Antonella non avercela con me... Li amo tutti (prometto... Lol)
E a tutte le ragazze che non conosco ancora per nome, grazie a tutte per aver condiviso il vostro tempo con i Divi!
Con affetto, Baci e abbracci"

2 replies since 1/10/2008, 23:57   247 views